Saturday, January 22, 2011

Conferences & Concerts

I love it when Sister Howell updates the MMM Blog (Minnesota Minneapolis Mission Blog). I'm always sure to find pictures of Elder Forsyth... Here is Elder Forsyth singing "O Holy Night" during a Christmas Fireside at the mission home on December 12th. Elder Payne, his companion, is his accompaniest.

(below) This was taken 2 days later at a Christmas Conference. Elder Forsyth & Elder Payne are in the second row from the top on the right hand side. Elder Forsyth is fourth from the end, Elder Payne is 3rd.
(if you click on the picture, you can enlarge it) :D
Elder Richard Hinckley and his wife visited with the missionaries
of the Minnesota Minneapolis Mission last fall.
Here they are (center) with President & Sister Howell (left)
Elder Payne, Adam's companion, is on the far right.
(this is the first time I've seen a picture of him)

ZONE LEADER CONFERENCES
(we'll have a little fun and see if you can pick out
Elder Forsyth's handsome face from all the other handsome faces)

Okay - I have to be honest and say that I don't like Zone Leader
Conferences. I'm really glad that Elder Forsyth gets to go and get such
great training from President Howell and others,
BUT...
... it means that Missionary Email MONDAY
turns into Missionary Email THURSDAY.
I'm always SO excited on Mondays to hear from Adam, but as the day wears on, and there's still no email after I've checked my inbox, oh about 25 times... I realize its because Elder Forsyth is at another ZL Conference, and I won't hear from him for a few days. So if you see Tina moping around on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, you'll know WHY!

(So, did you spot Elder Forsyth in the 3 pictures?)

A great big THANKS to Sister Howell for doing such a
great job on the Mission blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment